Recently posted quotes:

"There is no distinctly American criminal class - except Congress." Mark Twain (1835-1910)

“Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.” -Will Rogers (1879-1935)

"Stability in government is essential to national character and to the advantages annexed to it." -James Madison (1751-1836)

"Liberty must at all hazards be supported." -John Adams (1735-1826)


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Writer’s League of Texas Agents’ Conference Update - 12 Jun 11

Good conference and I learned a lot and may have picked up two of the best suggestions I have received so far in my attempt to turn my writing into a career. Didn’t tie down an agent, although I did get asked to send some of my work to several.

I will followup on these requests as soon as possible.

Met a great bunch of authors in the exact same boat that I am in. When the flood arrived there were plenty of us bailing—all looking for the same solution; someone to help them to the big time.

Ya just have to keep plugging away!

No comments:

Post a Comment